An Intro  

Posted by Tiffany

So I’ve decided to start a blog...all my friends have said I needed to get one, but I was like, why? Who wants to read about my musings and thoughts? What kind of impact can it have? Well, I’ve decided that words are powerful. I mean, look at what God did- He gave us the entire Bible! Of course, my words and thoughts can be in no way compared to God’s. He is the God of the universe. I am just a poor, sinful servant. One of the things that I think is so incredible about God is that He can use a sinner like me to further His kingdom and glorify Him. Wow. That is incomprehensible! But there’s something more amazing than that...God not only uses me, but He loves me. I am a child of His, and He treats me as His daughter and friend. Even though I continually fail in so many ways and grieve Him, He still loves me! Oh, the ways of God cannot be understood! I will never grasp why He loves me so much! So if you, by Providence, get blessed or encouraged or even inspired by this blog, then I praise the Lord that He is able to use it in such a way! I hope you enjoy reading as much as I will enjoy sharing! :)

Many blessings to all who read this!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments