Everything is His  

Posted by Tiffany

The darkness blankets the room, and only an outside, barn light penetrates the stillness, making the trees' shadows dance on the wall. A radio is softly playing some music, and a song called "Yours" comes on by Steven Curtis Chapman. The chorus makes my mind reel:

And its all Yours, God, Yours, God
Everything is Yours
From the stars in the sky
To the depths of the ocean floor
And its all Yours, God, Yours, God
Everything is Yours

You're the Maker and Keeper, Father and Ruler of everything


That is an amazing thought. Everything is His. The mountains that I look at every day are His. The trees, sky, birds, insects, everything. But it also means that so is every moment and part of my life. Every fiber in my being, every beat of my heart is His. I belong to Him! That's how much He loves me.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? Psalm 8:3-4

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Wow. Almost gives ya chills, doesn't it?