Fall is Here!  

Posted by Tiffany

(or maybe I should say winter. . . *blah*) Anyways, my dear, sweet friend Ana tagged me! It's a list of some of the favorite things I like about fall. So here goes. . .


1. Favorite smell? Pumpkin spice.


2. Favorite food? Turkey? :P


3. Favorite color? Burnt orange


4. Favorite drink? Apple cider


5. Favorite treat? Caramel-covered apples


6. Favorite place to go? The pumpkin patch. :D


7. Favorite candy? Hershey's chocolate bar w/ almonds. (this will always be my favorite candy, and, yes it is a candy ;), no matter what the season)


8. Favorite movie to watch? Is there such a thing as a Fall movie? Umm...seasons don't affect my choices of movies. . .

9. Favorite clothing to wear? Well, I like to stay warm, so light long-sleeves with comfortable jeans.

10. Favorite outdoor activity? Playing in the leaves.

11. Favorite football team? Ana, I cannot believe that you said that!!! Such treachery!! You are banned from Alabama! :P ;) My favorite football team is of course the beloved Broncos (even if they do give football a bad name. . .)

12. Favorite fall holiday? Thanksgiving

13. Favorite Haunted place, as in “frequently visited?” I have absolutely no idea . . . lol

14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? Dressing

15. Favorite Pie? Pumpkin

16. Favorite Fall Hobby? I don't categorize my hobbies by seasons either. . .unless you consider drinking hot-chocolate a hobby.

17. Favorite Fall Memory? My uncle used to farm a lot of cotton and peanuts, and one fall, we went to visit at harvest time. I loved playing in the cotton bins and making tunnels in the woolly, scratchy cotton. And there was also a peanut bin filled with -guess what?- thousands of peanuts. . .oh, those peanuts were the best-tasting peanuts ever!! We'd take a paper bag of 'em to my great-grandmother and she'd boil them for us. . .*delicious*

18. Favorite Fall Sight? The brightly colored trees.

19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? How God just takes His multi-colored paintbrush and splotches the land with beautiful colors.

20. Overall Favorite Season? Mmm, I think either spring or fall or winter or summer. . .I just can't decide. :P

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Yay! You did it. :-)

On football, there is much more to being an Alabamian then opinions on that sport, thank you very much. Besides, Crimson Tide and the Auburn Tigers didn't exist until 1892. So, I'll let my friends fight it out while I sit back and enjoy the humor. No enemies, have I, no not one. And, I think I'll keep it that way. :-)

*ahem*

Tsk, tsk you miss out on so much, my dear. ;)